If you plan to archive live mail for all the email ids on your primary domain, then you should enable auto user provisioning.
This will save you the trouble of provisioning users on Vaultastic manually.
- When should I enable auto user provisioning?
- When is auto user creation triggered?
- How much time will it take to automatically create a user on Vaultastic?
- What happens to email messages if there is a temporary failure in the auto user provisioning process?
- Does an admin need to provision a user manually if there is a failure in the auto user provisioning process?
- What will happen if the auto user creation property of the domain is disabled?