In Outlook, it shows the sender's display name by default. It will show the display name for those senders who have set their display names.
If you want both display name and email address in the Reading pane please use the below settings.
- OPEN OUTLOOK AND SELECT YOUR INBOX
- CLICK ON THE "VIEW" TAB
- THEN, CLICK ON "ADD COLUMNS"
- CLICK ON THE "NEW COLUMN" BUTTON
- FILL IN ALL FIELDS
- Choose a name for this column.
- Select the "Formula" type Paste this formula: IIf(InStr([SearchFromEmail], "@") = 0, "", right([SearchFromEmail],len([SearchFromEmail])))
a) MOVE YOUR NEWLY CREATED COLUMN RIGHT UNDER "FROM.”
b) CLICK "OK"
c) The result would be as below