- The delivery status of inbound mail shows as 'Blocked BANNED' in SpamTitan
- The email gets quarantined
- The attachment policy of SpamTitan has banned the email due to suspicious attachment
- The same can be confirmed under 'Details' -> 'SMTP Response'. It will show the file extension which was blocked.
- Ask the sender to send a password-protected file for added security
- Remove any suspicious content from the file
- Add a user policy for the specific user to disable content filtering/ allow suspicious attachments
The end user won't be able to release the mail which got blocked/banned in the attachment policy. email can be released only by Admin ID using the Spam Titan admin console.