Problem: ip blocked in RBL check (for Inbound mail)
- Incoming mail from a particular domain is not received
- The sender could get a delivery failure receipt
- Spamtitan history mentions the type as Blocked using RBL
- Raise a ticket to Mithi support for temporary whitelisting of the sender domain ids.
- The mails are rejected if the client IP is present on any of the RBLs. You can check them by visiting https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx and entering <sender_domain_name> for Blacklist check.
- Inform the sender that their domain could not pass the RBL check so they can take the necessary measures to update their DNS records by contacting their service provider.
- After updating the DNS records, the sender can submit an RBL delisting request with the help of their service provider.