- Mail from known senders are missing
- Mail is quarantined
- Mail not found
- The SecureMailFlow service is designed to protect your inbox from spam and virus mails. Any mail detected as spam/virus as per the rules and policies defined in the SecureMailFlow service is either rejected or quarantined into a separate storage per domain.
- Possible reasons to quarantine a mail,
- Sender is blacklisted
- Mail contains virus
- Sender id failed the technical and reputation check
- Mail failed in scan limitations/ attachment scanning. (What are scan exceptions?)
- To release a mail from quarantine report,
- Request the recipient user to check the email digest report to search and release the missing mail if it has been quarantined recently.
- If the user is unable to locate the mail, log in to the SpamTitan console as an admin to trace and release the missing email
- To avoid quarantine,
If the sender id is known and blacklisted mistakenly, whitelist the id using the SpamTitan console
- Refer to the help topics at the following locations:
- Refer to the online help. Each page of SpamTitan has comprehensive contextual help accessible using the ? icon on the page