[Mail] How to migrate Calendar events from Baya V2 to Baya V4?
Created by: Mithi Customer Care
Modified on: Mon, 9 Jan, 2023 at 8:23 PM
Export calendar events from Baya V2
- Log in to your SkyConnect account using Baya V2.
- Navigate to the Calendar application
- On the left pane, click the down arrow next to the Calendar from which events need to be exported.
- Click the Export Calendar option from the list.
Choose the appropriate date range to download events.
Application downloads the events in the .ics format file.
Import calendar events in Baya V4
- Log in to your SkyConnect account using Baya V4.
- Navigate to the Calendar application.
- On the top pane, click the Import button.
- Click the Choose File button.
- Choose the .ics file which you have downloaded recently from Baya V2.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.