[Vaultastic V3] Users can't find any mail / can find very few mail for another user using the eDiscovery interface.
Created by: Anita Joshi
Modified on: Mon, 27 Jul, 2020 at 10:49 AM
- The other user's plan is Continuity. The emails are not indexed.
- Indexing for the other user's vault is pending.
- The configuration to archive live mail for the other user from the primary server pending or incomplete.
- There are no emails in the other user's vault for the given dates.
- Change the plan of the other user to HOLD, TRACER or DURABILITY
- Force a reindex of the vault of the other user as mentioned here
- Confirm that the primary server configuration is complete as mentioned here
- If required, upload legacy data using LegacyFlo.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.