[Vaultastic] Users can't see any mail for a specified period
Created by: Mithi Service Desk
Modified on: Wed, 5 Aug, 2020 at 12:38 PM
- The user has an account on Vaultastic.
- On logging to the self-service portal, the user sees the mail using the Archive view in different folders.
- He can even see mail using the eDiscovery view.
- However, emails for a certain period are neither seen in the Archive nor in the eDiscovery view.
- There are no emails in Vaultastic for the given dates.
- The emails may be missing because of one or more reasons, as mentioned here:
- The configurations on the primary server to archive mail to Vaultastic were not present for the dates for which you are searching.
- No legacy data uploaded to Vaultastic for the user.
- The legacy data archived for the user did not contain any for the given dates.
- Confirm the dates of user creation on Vaultastic and the date of enabling live archiving for the user on the primary server.
- If you wish to upload legacy data to Vaultastic for the given period, use LegacyFlo to upload from data files such as PST/EML/MBOX or directly from the mailbox.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.