[LegacyFlo] Can't start jobs to migrate from GMail
Created by: Anita Joshi
Modified on: Tue, 10 Dec, 2019 at 2:52 PM
- When the job is started or verified, the jobs fail.
- Reason shown is - Source: Invalid credentials (Failure)
- Reason shown is - Source: Application-specific password required: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/18583(Failure)
- Reason shown is - Failed to Vaildate Job.
Probable Causes & Solutions
- The user id and password specified when connecting to the GMail account is incorrect. Please check the user id and password. Edit the request parameters and retry.
- For symptom 2: The Gmail account security settings do not allow LegacyFlo access. Update the security settings as mention here and retry.
- For symptom 3: Two-factor authentication has been enabled for the GMail account. Disable the two-factor authentication and retry.
- For symptom 4: This could be due to a timeout connecting to the GMail server and usually a temporary problem. Retry after some time.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.