- Mail from known senders are missing
- Mail is quarantined
- Mail not found
The SecureMailFlow service is designed to protect your inbox from spam and virus mails. Any mail detected as a spam/virus as per the rules and policies defined in the SecureMailFlow service is either rejected or quarantined into a separate storage per domain.
Possible reasons to quarantine a mail,
- Sender is blacklisted
- Mail contains virus
- Sender id failed the technical and reputation check
- Mail failed in scan limitations/ attachment scanning. (What are scan exceptions?)
To release a mail from quarantine store,
Request the recipient user to check the email digest report to search for the missing mail if it has been quarantined recently.
Request the recipient user to login to End-user Quarantine console and search for the missing mail from a list of messages quarantined in the last 30 days.
If the user is unable to locate the mail, log in to SecureMailFlow console as an admin to trace the email.
If you are still unable to locate the mail, raise a ticket to the Support team to search for the missing email.
To avoid quarantine,
- If the sender id is known and blacklisted mistakenly, raise a ticket to the Support team and whitelist the id.
- If mails are quarantined frequently due to scan exceptions, raise a ticket to the Support team to bypass the scan exceptions.