Migrate data in a PST/EML/MBOX using LegacyFlo is a two-step process. In the first step, the file is first uploaded to an S3 bucket in Mithi's or your account. In the second step, a request is added to LegacyFlo to migrate data from the file to the destination domain.
The PST/EML/MOX file can be uploaded to S3 using the tool S3 browser to be installed on a desktop in your premises.
1. The file upload is slow
2. The file upload has stalled
1. Check the exact status of the upload job using the S3 browser interface. Help on using the S3 browser is available at the following link:
2. Check your Internet speed using a freely available speed test. A good connect shows 2-3 Mbps upload speed. If the speed is inadequate:
- Try the upload at non-peak hours.
- Try from a different connection
- Try from a different desktop
3. Close down other software on your desktop
4. It is a large file, consider breaking it down into smaller files
5. Disable SSL/TLS setting in the S3 browser (Go to the menu Accounts > Manage Accounts > Select your account > Edit the settings)
6. Delete the account and reconfigure it. (Go to the menu Accounts > Manage Accounts )