[Vaultastic] User unable to login to his account
Created by: Mithi Customer Care
Modified on: Wed, 4 Dec, 2019 at 1:23 PM
- User is unable to login Vaultastic account
- The message displayed "The username or password you entered is incorrect."
- The message displayed "Your account password has expired."
- The message displayed "Account is temporarily locked."
- The message displayed "Your account has been disabled."
- The username/user id specified on the login page is incorrect
- The user has forgotten his password and entered an incorrect password
- The user's password has expired and
- The user's account has been locked out due to multiple incorrect attempts
- The user's account has been disabled
Case 1: The username/user id specified on the login page is incorrect
The username to be specified on the login page is incorrect.
Case 2 & 3: User has forgotten his password or the password has expired
Request the user to reset the password using the Forgot Password app.
Note: Make sure you have updated the user's alternate email id/mobile number on which the user will receive an OTP required to reset the password.
Case 4: User's account has been locked out
Log in to the Admin Panel and unlock the account.
Case 5: User's account has been disabled
Login to the admin panel and enable the account.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.