- User is unable to login Vaultastic account
- The message displayed "The username or password you entered is incorrect."
- The message displayed "Your account password has expired."
- The message displayed "Account is temporarily locked."
- The message displayed "Your account has been disabled."
- The username/user id specified on the login page is incorrect
- The user has forgotten his password and entered an incorrect password
- The user's password has expired and
- The user's account has been locked out due to multiple incorrect attempts
- The user's account has been disabled
Case 1: The username/user id specified on the login page is incorrect
The username to be specified on the login page is incorrect.
Case 2 & 3: User has forgotten his password or the password has expired
Request the user to reset the password using the Forgot Password app.
Note: Make sure you have updated the user's alternate email id/mobile number on which the user will receive an OTP required to reset the password.
Case 4: User's account has been locked out
Log in to the Admin Panel and unlock the account.
Case 5: User's account has been disabled
Login to the admin panel and enable the account.