[Mail] User's account has been locked out
Created by: Mithi Service Desk
Modified on: Wed, 4 Dec, 2019 at 12:00 PM
- User is unable to login from the web client or a desktop/mobile client
- "Login Failed" message displays when the user tries to log in to his account using Baya V3
- The user has performed multiple attempts to log in his account with a wrong password each time. Due to this reason his account is locked out.
- Unlock the user's account using admin panel
- Once unlocked, you can request the user to reset the account password using the Forgot Password application. Make sure an alternate email id or mobile number is set which receives OTP when resetting the password.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.