- User is unable to login to the web client (Baya V2/ Baya V3)
- The message displayed on Baya V3 is "Login failed"
- The username/user id specified on the login page is incorrect
- The user has forgotten his password
- The user's password has expired
- The user's account has been locked out due to multiple incorrect attempts
Case 1: The username/user-id specified on the login page is incorrect
- The username to be specified on the Baya V3 login page is the full email id. For example firstname.lastname@example.org
- The user id to be specified on Baya V2 should not include the domain name. For example for the email id email@example.com, the user id on the login page should be john.
Case 2 & 3: User has forgotten his password or the password has expired
Request the user to reset the password using the Forgot Password app.
Note: Make sure you have updated the user's alternate email id/mobile number on which user will receive an OTP required to reset the password.
Case 4: User's account has been locked out
Log in to the Admin Panel and unlock the account.